Saturday 24 September 2022

Toronto

I managed to get up early, get a car and drive for many hours to Quebec, passing Toronto, Montréal and Quebec City on the way. I managed to get caught in traffic jams near all three cities. As I reached the border with Quebec, I stopped in Lancaster to get lunch - there had been a sign for the fine cheese shop, so I thought there might be something different to the endless fast food which seemed to be the only food on offer. I snagged some cheeses that had received best in the world awards and some nice lunch, so I was happy.


I was exceedingly tired when I arrived, so I’m taking a day off to recover and to update everything (the last few days of the cruise, the wifi was virtually nonexistent) and do washing and other mundane tasks. Don’t expect another post until after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment