Wednesday 3 October 2018

No Whales

The north shore of the St. Lawrence river is known a the number of different species of whale, including the blue whale. I didn’t see any. But first, I took a photo of the street I looked out onto.


Then I went along Highway 138 (some time ago I drove the last 68km of it when I went to Labrador). I crossed the Saguenay Fjord in the ferry.


Then I drove up the fjord to the Beluga interpretation centre in the Saguenay Fjord National Park, which had some indigenous arrowheads that had been discovered in the fjord.


I took the path from the interpretation centre to a beach on the fjord.



Then I continued on my way. I stopped at a visitor centre when I got tired, and crossed their suspension bridge to the waterfall, and saw the St. Lawrence river beach while the tide was low.


When I left the visitors centre, I realised there was another waterfall on the other side of the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment