Friday 8 September 2017

More Extra Pictures

I'll get the hang of this soon and only do one post a day (if that). But again I didn't talk about all the pictures. Also I'm having problems with the internet set up that I had decided on, so I may be relying on each campground having it, and I understand that some don't.

Firstly, early yesterday I stopped and took a picture of the countryside. It is completely covered in rocks, and this part of Iceland would be extremely hard to farm.

Next, I stopped at hanging rock.

Lastly,  there was a pool on the side of the coast, that was created by another Troll. Actually the smoking area I went to was a witch that had been confined by a priest after she had killed many people in the village (I'm not entirely on their side, as someone had her falsely accused and killed in the first place, and everything happened to the villagers after that).



No comments:

Post a Comment